List of work involving particular risks to the safety and health of workers
Annex 1 to Executive Order no. 1516 of 16 December 2010 on Building and Construction
- Work which puts workers at risk of burial under earth falls, engulfment in swampland or falling from a height due to the nature of the work or processes used or due to the environment at the place of work or site.
- Work which puts workers at risk from chemical or biological substances and materials constituting a particular danger to the safety and health of workers or involving a legal requirement for health monitoring.
- Work with ionizing radiation requiring the designation of controlled or supervised areas as defined in Article 20 of Council Directive 80/836/Euratom.
- Work near high voltage power lines.
- Work exposing workers to the risk of drowning.
- Work on wells and tunnels and underground earthworks.
- Work carried out by divers having a system of air supply.
- Work carried out in caisson with a compressed-air atmosphere.
- Work involving the use of explosives.
- Assembly or dismantling of heavy prefabricated components.