Plan for health and safety
Annex 3 to the Danish Working Environment Authority’s Executive Order no. 117 on the duties of the client
The plan shall include:
- An organisation plan.
- A site diagram.
- A schedule.
- Designation of access routes and areas.
- Designation of areas where work will be performed by multiple employers and their employees.
- Designation of common safety measures provided in common areas.
- Demarcation of areas where the work can imply special risk.
- A procedure for regular inspection of installations, safety measures and any special risks etc.
- Designation of a person performing planned, regular inspections and coordination of emergency, evacuation and exercise plans.
- Specific measures concerning any especially hazardous work, cf. section 10, no. 2, cf. Annex 1.
The site diagram shall show where there are:
- existing risks in the area and what they are,
- access, transport and evacuation routes,
- cranes, lifts and scaffoldings,
- designated areas for material storage, temporary workshops and refuse containers,
- designated areas for welfare measures,
- connections for electricity, water, sewage and
- alarm, fire, rescue and first aid equipment.
The schedule shall state:
- when an individual employer is to work on the site and the amount of time allocated to individual works or phases, and
- in which periods work that implies special hazards will be performed, cf. Annex 1.