List of special risks and other special conditions
Annex 1 to the Danish Working Environment Authority’s Executive Order no. 110 on the duties of project supervisors and consultants
- Work that involves any especially serious risk of being buried, sinking or falling down due to the type of activity or working process used, or because of the surroundings of the site or building works.
- Work that can expose workers to chemical or biological substances and materials that either represent a special danger to their health and safety or where there is a risk of emissions of the same or involve mandatory health inspections.
- Work that can expose workers to ionizing radiation and that makes it necessary to designate controlled and monitored areas, as defined in article 20 of Council Directive 80/836/Euratom.
- Work close to high voltage lines.
- Work that entails a danger of drowning.
- Work in manholes and tunnels and underground work.
- Work in general under conditions that imply a risk of suffocation.
- Work under water, for which diving equipment is used.
- Work in pressure chambers.
- Work involving the use of explosives.
- Work under conditions that imply a risk of explosion in general.
- Assembling and dismantling of heavy prefabricated elements.
- Production plant that uses or that can develop substances and materials that can imply a risk of fire or explosion.
- Production plant that uses or that can develop substances and materials that can be hazardous to health.
Other special conditions
- Work in confined spaces or under especially confined conditions in general.
- Work in rooms or locations that are difficult to access.
- Work under conditions that can imply exposure to dust, noise or vibrations.
- Work under particularly unhygienic conditions.
- Work under conditions that can imply exposure to hazardous amounts of static electricity.